Thai chicken burgers
Serves 4. Cooking time 15 minutes.
2 cloves garlic
1 thick slice ginger
1 red chilli
1 handful coriander
Zest 1 lime
500g chicken fillet
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1-2 tablespoons oil, for cooking
1. Peel the shallot, garlic, and ginger and place in a food processor.
2. Desired the chilli and add to the processor, along with the zest of the lime.
3. Blitz to a paste.
4. Add the chicken and pulse until finely chopped.
5. Add the soy sauce and mix well.
6. Form the mixture into patties.
7. Heat the oil over a medium heat and fry the patties for 3-5 minutes each side.
8. Serve, with the leftover lime to squeeze.